Posted on 28/09/2017
- When buying inside one of our two stores, we require a 50% deposit of the cost of your order. The balance is settled upon pickup.
- When ordering online, we require you deposit the full amount, as well as the shipping fee, either into our bank account or Pay Pal account.
- Once online payment has been received and confirmed, we start the manufacturing process, which takes about 2-3 days.
- Once the order is completed, we will send you photos of your items for your approval.
- Once approved by you, the shipping company takes over the transaction and sends you a tracking number via email. If for some reason you don’t receive anything, you can email us for support.
When ordering in store, Kimmy Tailor recommends you use Hoi An’s Dai Nam Postal Service. This is a separate and independent company from Kimmy Tailor. We help and support the process by arranging for them to come to our store or your hotel to weigh and collect your package for your convenience. Their price list is available both in stores and online.
They have efficient and pro-active staff and send you the tracking number via email once your package is sent. They also send you a follow up email to check if all is well. Overall, they are known to be reliable and trustworthy and reviews for this company can also be seen on Trip Advisor.
When ordering online, we send you Dai Nam Postal Service’s price list so you can review which option suits your needs. Their policy is as follows:
- For insurance: Minimum 10USD, 2% of value of goods if value is over 1000USD.
- For Remote Areas Surcharge: 30USD
- Maximum weight: 30kg
- Maximum length: 1.5m
- Maximum size: ( 2 Width + 2 Height + 1 Length) = under 3m
- Volume Weight for EcoEx & Express: Length * Width * Height = Maximum 5m
- In store we offer our guests a total refund if they’re not happy with our product after all fittings and adjustments are complete.
- We also offer our guests a 3 month warranty on goods purchased provided it’s a manufacturing or factory fault.
- When buying online, you need to provide us with the right measurements because we aren’t there to make adjustments. However, if we have made a mistake we will sort out the problem immediately.
- We always leave extra fabric inside for you to make adjustments at your local tailor.
- Notify us via email of your problem, and we will do whatever we can do help you. Your happiness is our main objective.